Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Long time.

Assalammualaikum. Its been a long time no updating my blogs.

I'm too busy with all this campus life.
I'm tired being one of them. Seriously. I keep on trying be the best.
I never expect that I could stand on this so long. I wish I could.

Okay. Lagi 2 minggu jah nak final. Perasaan? Nervous. Gotcha!

Sewaktu blog ini ditulis. 1:48 a.m .. Roommates ku sudah dibuai mimpi indah bersama teddy bear kesayangan. Malam ini aku akan balik Selangor. Hati berbunga riang. Gembira.

Doakan keselamatan aku.

Lagi beberapa hari tamat sudah semestar pertama. Precious moment.
Hard. Tired. Tough. Sick. Headaches.

A lot of things.

I'm trying to be myself. It's quite tough to make people like us just like that. Nevermind.

First paper, micro on friday. Urgh how do you feels when you're not ready for all this stuff? I bet you not ready for this kind of things.

Next is account. I wish I will not repeat this subject next semestar. I don't know why I doesn't like this subject. Quite tough. Nervermind.

Last is statistics! Favourite :D
I wish I got A's on this subject. Wish for it :)

Mom. Dad. Me loves you. I loves you so much!


Love me,
Azyan :-)

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment