Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Positive.

I don't know what should I write but I really want to let you know that I really want to be better muslimah for my future one.

I do believe in what I do.

It's starts from people around me.

Don't be a judgemental's one but be yours. I really do.

I want to dedicate this poem to youuuuuu .

Muslimah seperjuanganku,
Tidak usah dirimu khuatir,

Berbuatlah sesuatu kerana Allah dan
Bukannya kerana kritikan manusia,

Walau dirimu tidak cantik di dunia,
Walau dirimu tidak menjadi siulan di dunia,

Pastikan dirimu cantik di SYURGA,
Pastikan dirimu menjadi BIDADARI di SYURGA,

Jagalah cinta kepada Allah,
Allah pasti menjaga cintamu.

Jaga diri, hiasi peribadi.



I feels something different between me and others. Actually there are no different between all of us. We are creation from Allah. Have a safe journey to Allah my dear muslimah :)
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment